Seminar ~ Six day personal training
Part A ~ Friday 4th to Sunday 6th September 2020
Part B ~ Friday 11th to Sunday 13th September 2020
Slí na Bandé, Newtownmountkennedy, Co. Wicklow
This in-depth Personal Journey Seminar offers you a safe and powerful space for creating amazing shifts in your own energy, health, immune system and resilience ~ on the physical, mental/emotional and spiritual levels.
Gift yourself this life-enhancing immersion into Transformational Breath®.
* Discover the power of conscious connected breathing using your diaphragm ~ and take charge of your life forever...
* Experience the benefits on individual Breathing Analysis
* Explore the tools of Body MappingToning & Movement, Tibetan 5 Rites
* Discover the self-empowering exercise of Byron Katie's "The Work"
* Clear those long-held and self-limiting thoughts and emotions that hold you back from who you truly are ~ the real YOU.
* Make peace with the past and go forward in your life ~ flourishing!
Physical ~ Level 1 ~ Open and optimise your breathing apparatus
* Feel more energised, boost your immune system, sleep deeper
Mental/Emotional ~ Level 2 ~ Access your unconscious
and integrate unresolved issues that affect your health and wellbeing
* Feel emotionally balanced, reduce stress, achieve mental clarity
Spiritual ~ Level 3 ~ Connect to your inner guidance
Deepen your meditation & Access higher states of awareness
* Feel the potential within, dare to dream & manifest your desires
Slí na Bandé is a sustainable living project in Co. Wicklow, just one hour from Dublin and easily accessed. This eco-centre is surrounded by nature and woodland.
A delicious vegetarian lunch will be available for participants.
Cost: Six-day Personal Journey Training, incl. manual ~ €1,200 course fee
Early Bird: €1,100 if €350 deposit paid before Friday 10th July 2020
Full Board €170 twin share per weekend. Single Supplement €100 per weekend.
This is a residential retreat of 6 days, spread over two consecutive weekends.
Start Lunch 1pm Friday 4th and again Friday 11th September.
Finish 5pm Sunday 6th and 4pm Sunday 13th September.