Individual Breath Sessions
Although we cannot control all the elements of the environment around us, conscious breathing is KEY to how we manage life's challenges.
Why is breathing so important?
Many of us don’t breathe to our full lung capacity, which limits our health, energy and quality of life. We unknowingly restrict our breathing to block unwanted emotions. This sub-optimal way of breathing began as a coping mechanism when we were young and often triggered by emotions such as:
Anger Fear Sadness Pain Grief
Continued over time these restricted forms of breathing impact health and we can feel tired, low in energy & vitality, or suffer from digestive or circulatory issues as well as stress, anxiety, poor sleep and other health conditions.
Benefits of Transformational Breath®
* Increased energy * Greater relaxation response * Calms the nerves
* Detoxifies the body * Boosts the immune system * Reduces stress
* Integrates trauma * Relaxes secondary muscles not needed for breathing
What does a typical Breath Session consist of...?
* Breathing Analysis ~ to assess where the breath is moving in your body
* Step-by-step guidance on how to engage with conscious connected breathing
* Body Mapping ~ use of gentle hands-on to release tension in muscles
* Vocal Sound & Movement ~ to release any build-up or energy or emotion
Individual sessions are available Online and In-Person
Claire & Michael are each offering in-person sessions in Ferns, Co. Wexford.
First Sessions are 2 hours. Subsequent sessions are 90 minutes
Contact Claire or Michael at email@example.com