This experiential and inspiring two-day workshop offers you an introduction to the three levels of Transformational Breath® with safe & gentle facilitation.
Physical ~ Level 1 ~ Open and optimise your breathing apparatus
Mental/Emotional ~ Level 2 ~ Access your unconscious & integrate unresolved mental, emotional issues that affect your health and wellbeing
Spiritual ~ Level 3 ~ Connect to your inner guidance
Deepen your meditation & Access higher states of awareness
• Introduction to this transformative breathing modality
• Twice-daily 45-minute Breath Sessions & Daily "100 Breaths"
• Tools and teaching on how to 'breathe' at home
Saturday 3rd & Sunday 4th DECEMBER 2022
Slí na Bandé, Newtownmountkennedy, Co. Wicklow
Reclaim Your Breath™ (RYB) workshop introduces you to insightful tools of Transformational Breath® such as:
• Breathing Analysis to determine how you are breathing and to see how you can breathe more efficiently and effectively ~ using your diaphragm.
• Body Mapping "hands-on" to relax muscles and optimise your breathing.
• Toning & Movement, Affirmations, Invocations, & more... to support you.
Many of us don’t breathe to our full lung capacity, which limits our health, energy and quality of life. We unknowingly restrict our breathing in an effort to block unwanted feelings such as fear, anger and grief & sadness. As you open to full-body breathing using your diaphragm, you can safely and effectively integrate mental & emotional issues held in your unconscious ~ releasing long-held limitations and improve your wellbeing on all levels.
The benefits of conscious connected breathing include:
* Increased energy levels * Boosted immunity * Stress resolution
* Improved sleep * Mental clarity * More peace and joy
Dinner 7pm Friday. 9.00~6pm Saturday. 9.00~5pm Sunday
Course Cost: €380 Early Bird €350 if paid before 1st November.
This is a Full Board Residential Weekend. €195 per person sharing for 2 nights and 6 meals starting with dinner on Friday evening at 7pm until Sunday lunch (Pay the venue on arrival)